Who is the Practitioner for?
- Practising project or programme managers.
- Business Change Managers.
- Administrative Support, (for example e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel).
What are the things you will learn?
- The relationships between the roles, documents, functions, techniques and processes.
- How to apply the roles, functions, techniques and processes to a project and programme scenario.
- How to create and assess project and programme documents for a given scenario.
- Complex multiple-choice questions
- 2 ½ hours duration
- Open book (only the Praxis Framework can be referred to)
- 50% pass mark (40 marks out of 80).