Who is the Praxis Foundation For?
- Practising project or programme managers
- Project or programme team members wishing to become managers
- Individuals interested in a career in project or programme management
- Individuals pursuing the Praxis Framework Practitioner certificate
What are things you will learn?
- Characteristics and context of a project and a programme and the benefits of effective project and programme management
- Purpose of the Praxis Framework, the project and programme roles, documents and functions, and their use in the Praxis process models
- Goals and activities within the Praxis Frameworks process models and how they interface
- Importance and goals of interpersonal skills in the project and programme environment, and their recognised models
- 75 simple multiple-choice questions
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book
- 50% pass mark (38 marks out of 75)