About Raj Khanna Associates Limited
Raj Khanna Associates Limited (RKA Ltd) is an independent programme and project management training and consultancy company. RKA Ltd is a limited company solely owned by Rajiv Khanna.
RKA Ltd has over twenty years experience in managing programmes, projects, risks; providing consultancy and facilitating accredited training in both public and private sector organisations in the United Kingdom and abroad. The company is fully conversant with the programme and project needs of public sector organisations and is aware of the various challenges currently taking place within them.
The lead trainer within RKA Ltd is an APM Group Ltd approved MSP® & PRINCE2® trainer and a Programme and Project Management consultant. RKA Ltd is registered as an accredited training organisation with APM Group Ltd.
APM Group Ltd and PeopleCert, on behalf of AXELOS Limited and in partnership with it, has developed and managed the accreditation of PRINCE2®, Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®), P3O®, Managing Benefits, Change Management, ITIL®, PRINCE2-Agile®, Agile Project Management and the Management of Risk (M_o_R®). This accreditation system covers training organisations, trainers, consultants and practitioners.
RKA Ltd Mission Statement
The purpose of RKA Ltd is to be a well-known, respected and first choice supplier of Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®), PRINCE2®, Change Management, ITIL® and Agile Project Management training and consultancy in the UK, through applying our extensive experience and commitment to quality, we aim to meet the complex needs of our prospective clients.
The mission of RKA Ltd will be met by the following objectives:-
The creation of a client centred, responsive PRINCE2®, MSP®, P3O®, Managing Benefits, Change Management, ITIL®, PRINCE2-Agile®, Agile Project Management training and consultancy service that will differentiate RKA Ltd from other providers.
- To enable clients to realise the benefits of MSP® and PRINCE2® methodology within the context of their practice.
- To work in partnership with clients, ensuring that training solutions are receptive to individual requirements.
- To provide access to dependable, quality products at a reasonable price.
- To ensure that Associates, providing services on behalf of the Company will do so in a proficient manner based on the current requirements and standards of RKA Ltd.
RKA Ltd Equal Opportunities Policy Statement
- RKA Ltd is committed to promote and uphold equality of opportunity in employment and service delivery.
- RKA Ltd will make sure all stakeholders are aware and abide by this policy.
- Under no circumstances will RKA Ltd discriminate because of religious or political belief, marital status, employment status, disability, class, age, ethnic or national origins, gender, race, colour, belief or sexuality or any other unjustified grounds.
- RKA Ltd will monitor its employment and service delivery and where necessary, make changes to promote good practice and value diversity.
- RKA Ltd will do all it can to make sure that disabled people attending our courses will get any reasonable adjustments they need.